We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Waiter/Waitress to join our team at Tithe Barn.
At Tithe Barn we put our customers at the heart of everything we do, making sure that our food is delivered to the highest standard and our team are the ‘main ingredient’ of every successful service.
As Senior Waiter / Waitress you will be an excellent communicator with outstanding organisational skills. You will have worked within the hospitality industry for at least 2 years and demonstrate the ability to thrive in a busy fast paced environment. The goal is to ensure customer satisfaction and augment our establishment’s reputation. A passion for exceptional customer service is critical.
- Meet and greet our customers with a warm and professional welcome.
- Be knowledgeable about the variety of dishes and drinks on offer at each service.
- Show customers to their table and present our menu.
- Communicate regularly with the Head Chef and Kitchen Staff.
- Advise on the best choices for each customer and answer questions.
- Take orders and deliver them to the table deftly and accurately.
- Attend to the tables and guarantee compliance to cleanliness standards.
- Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues.
- Deliver checks and accept payment.
- Be a good team player
- Work diligently to achieve outstanding service quality.
- Proven related experience within the hospitality industry.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers and ensure mutual satisfaction.
- Customer-oriented and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of till systems and any ordering information system.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Patient and friendly with demonstrated experience in problem solving.
- Good physical condition.
- Able to read and speak fluently in English.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Food safety training would be an advantage
- Negotiable dependent on individual.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 27th April 2018