Barista / Bartender
We are looking for an experienced individual who enjoys the buzz of working in hospitality and has a passion and desire to make every customer visit an outstanding one. If you have a friendly and outgoing personality who loves working as part of a team, and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, then we want to hear from you.
- Able to work quickly and manage multiple ticket orders at the service bar, delivering high quality drinks every time
- Discuss beverage items, make suggestions and answer any enquiries.
- Describe current promotions and new products.
- Prepare and present beverages according to established recipe and presentation standards.
- Record and accurately process purchases using the POS system
- Realising your potential and helping others to achieve theirs
- Experience in a similar role as a barista or bartender in a service bar is a plus!
- Please note: A requirement for the role is to be able to serve alcohol; therefore, you must be over the age of 18 to apply for this role.
- High volume experience with coffee service environment.
- A passion for coffee, cocktails and all things beverage
- Working knowledge of all forms of coffee and standard beverage recipes.
- Basic numeracy and money-handling skills.
- Able to read and speak fluently in English.
- Able to stand for long hours.
- Able to lift and carry moderate amounts of weight.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Food safety training would be an advantage
- Negotiable dependent on individual.